Independently owned, operated and managed for over two generations, Vernon Manor is nationally recognized for our stellar reputation and for delivering exceptional post-hospital rehabilitation and long-term nursing care.
Blending beautifully appointed surroundings, a team of caring, experienced and compassionate professionals and the latest in technology, Vernon Manor offers patients and residents the finest in service, comfort and results.
Vernon Manor offers a comprehensive scope of care services, including:
Recover Right, our post-hospital rehabilitation program specializes in the following services:
- Orthopedic & Joint Care
- Pulmonary Care
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Respiratory Care
- Post-Surgical Recovery
- Wound Care
- Diabetic wound management
- Infection control
- Nutrition and exercise
Long-term care that offers the following services:
- Intravenous (IV) Therapy
- Pain Management
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
New, Transformed Post-Hospital Rehabilitation
Facility and Amenities
- Hotel quality private and semi-private rooms with clinical accommodations including beds, chairs, oxygen and more
- New indoor lounges and patios for patients and visitors
- Spacious and modern Rehabilitation Gym with state-of-the-art rehab equipment
- Revolutionary airborne pathogen filtration and air freshness system
Unique, Enhanced Patient-Choice Dining Experiences
- Dining Room or at-your-service in-room dining from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hospitality area with beverages and hot or cold food choices
Personalized Plans and Services for
Successful Transitions Home
- Inpatient occupational, speech and physical therapy to prepare for needs at home
- All rehabilitation therapy offered on an outpatient-basis to ensure consistency of therapists
Medical Staff Specialists
Specialists in all fields are affiliated with Vernon Manor, providing expertise in:
Consultations are available as ordered by the attending physician.
Meeting Your Needs
We accept patients and residents on a 24-hours a day, seven days per week basis. In addition, daily updates of physicians' orders and nurses' notes are provided to case managers and discharge planners via telephone, fax or written reports. Vernon Manor participates in the Medicare program on an inpatient and outpatient basis, and participates with many managed care organizations and HMOs.
We invite you to call for more information or to schedule a visit.