Exceptional Care. Experienced Team. Beautiful Setting.
For nearly 40 years, Vernon Manor has proudly served the communities of Vernon, Hartford and surrounding communities, earning a highly respected reputation for delivering outstanding quality care, successful outcomes and exceptional service, complemented by integrity, compassion and dignified respect for our patients, residents and their families.
That commitment continues today as we invest in enhancing our facilities, technologies and capabilities to improve the health and comfort of patients and residents and the experience they have while they are here.
An independently owned and personally managed health care community, Vernon Manor focuses our resources, attention and energies on our patients and residents. This focus has resulted in:
- New and updated facilities
- Continued investment in state-of-the-art equipment, delivering the latest in patient care technology
- Attracting, continual training and retaining experienced, talented and compassionate staff
- High quality rehabilitation care that produces the best possible outcomes, including shorter patient stays, fewer hospital readmissions, enhanced therapy outcomes and great patient satisfaction.
- Consistent top ratings by the nation’s leading quality organizations, national recognition and awards for excellence in quality based on our outcomes and results.
A Caring, Professional Team
Our 24-hour care is delivered by a caring and experienced team that includes:
- Medical Director
- Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Dietary and Nutrition Specialists
To ensure the delivery of exceptional and comprehensive care, our residents have convenient access to a variety of medical specialists, including:
- Other visiting health care professionals
Comprehensive Scope of Services
- Long-Term Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Therapeutic Wellness
- Respite Care
- Hospice/Palliative Care
- Personalized Services
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
Advanced Technology. Enhanced Care.
We use many high tech patient services to accurately record and monitor health concerns, including:
- Computerized charting of treatment, patient records, etc.
- Electronic medication administrative recording
- Bladder scanner
Admissions to Vernon Manor are accepted on a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week basis. Vernon Manor accepts most insurance and participates in Medicare on an inpatient and outpatient basis. We also participate with managed care organizations and HMOs.
For More Information or To Make a Long Term Care Referral:
Contact our Director of Admissions, (860) 858-5010, today!