- LOWER rates of 30-day hospital readmission than the national, state and county averages
- LOWER lengths of stay than the state average
- HIGHER rates of patient satisfaction than the national average
- HIGHER therapy gains than the national average
Leading-Edge Short-Term Rehabilitation
Vernon Manor has undergone major renovations and enhancements to design, develop and offer Recover Right, our post-hospital rehabilitation program that balances medical management, modern comfort and physical rehabilitation to treat a variety of conditions including, but not limited to:
- Post-Surgical Recovery
Recover Right is delivered in our newly updated post-acute and medically complex care wings. Outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment for the latest in patient care and outcomes, these modern, hotel-like facilities offer innovations in care, technology and accommodations, helping patients rebuild, recover, renew and return safely home.
Recover Right program features include:
New, Transformed Facility and Amenities
- Hotel-like private and semi-private rooms with clinical accommodations
- New indoor lounges and patios for patients and visitors
- Spacious and modern Rehabilitation Gym
- Revolutionary airborne pathogen filtration and air freshness system
Unique, Enhanced Patient-Choice Dining Experiences
- Dining Room or at-your-service in-room dining from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hospitality areas with beverages and hot or cold food choices available 24/7
Personalized Plans and Services for Successful Transitions Home
- Inpatient occupational, speech and physical therapy to prepare for needs at home
- All rehabilitation therapy offered on an outpatient basis to ensure consistency of therapists
Our recovery-driven short-term rehabilitation care is patient-centered, compassionate, efficient and effective. Vernon Manor is consistently top rated by the nation’s leading quality analysis organizations, including:
- 2012, 2013, 2014 – US News & World Report Best Nursing Homes
- American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) National Quality Awards
- 2010 – Silver Achievement in Quality Award
- 2008 – Bronze Achievement in Quality Award
Learn more about the quality awards and certifications earned by Vernon Manor.
Experience the Quality Difference
Not all health care communities are the same. Refer your patients to the quality and personalized care for which Vernon Manor is known.