Since 1977, Vernon Manor Health Care Center has encompassed “A Tradition of Caring” philosophy. Our staff is compassionate and sensitive to the individual needs of our residents and welcomes the opportunity to serve you.
We are proud to provide the following services to meet your individual needs.
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapies available seven days a week
- Ultrasound, Short Wave Diathermy & Electrical Stimulation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Specialized Wound Management Program
- Intravenous Therapy & Pain Management
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
The primary goal is to assist all residents in maintaining, and/or enhancing their optimal skills in social, emotional, physical, spiritual and cognitive functioning levels by providing meaningful therapeutic recreational activities to our residents. These are within both group and individual programs and offer adaptations and modifications to ensure all residents benefit equally and achieve their goals.
Life enrichment programs at Vernon Manor may include group and 1:1 programs such as:
- Music (singing, special performances, percussion group, etc.)
- Painting & arts
- Cultural Programming
- Resident’s Council
- Religious services
- Pastoral care – Chaplain in-house
- Cognitive skills-based activities
- Therapeutic pet therapy
- Special events
- Active games & adaptive sports
- Computer & internet access for resident use, WiFi connection available