Recover in Comfort
Recover Right was designed to meet both the clinical and the personal needs of our patients. After all, there’s more to post-hospital care than just therapy.
Our patients also need rejuvenating sleep and recuperative rest. They need delicious meals for proper nutrition. They need time and space to themselves.
Our new and newly renovated rooms welcome patients to rebuild, recover and renew in complete comfort.
14 Private Rooms & 14 Semi-Private Rooms
- The finest in form and function – uniquely designed furniture provides ample space and maneuverability, but it’s also easy-to-reach and wheelchair accessible for patient convenience.*
- A bed as comfortable as it is practical, a new, state-of-the-art, five positional bed provide the ultimate in comfort, safety and flexibility. This bed meets the positioning needs of patients with specialized health concerns and is designed for pressure prevention.
- Individual control A/C and heating thermostats*
- Wall-mounted, high flow suction and oxygen*
- Adjustable private TVs*
*In New Rooms
Large Contemporary Bathrooms
Each of the newly built rooms features a modern, private bathroom including:
- Wooden, easy-to-open/close doors for privacy and comfort
- Large handicap accessible showers with seating
- Spacious area that allows for ease of movement
- Lighted grab bars for safety at night
Dining at Vernon Manor
At Vernon Manor, we know that nutritious, tasty, clinically adapted meals are essential for faster and better patient recovery. Our team work closely with doctors to plan menus suited to patient requirements and preferences.
Our Dining Room and in-room, at-your-service dining is available daily from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. We also offer a hospitality area with a variety of hot and cold food choices and beverages.