Long Term Care
Uncompromising Quality in Long-Term Care For Residents & Peace of Mind for Families
If your family member or loved one needs 24-hour care due to advanced age, a prolonged illness or a chronic condition, trust the exceptional quality, care, compassion, professionalism and dedication for which we’ve been known for nearly 40 years.
We treat our residents just as we would treat members of our own families. One visit to our newly renovated community and you’ll see what makes Vernon Manor a highly respected, nationally recognized health care center.
A Place to Call Home
From our warm and welcoming surroundings to gracious amenities and services, we do all we can to make our long-term residents feel right at home. Our residents enjoy all that Vernon Manor has to offer, including:
• Fully furnished private and semi-private rooms – all with en suite bathrooms
• Delicious and nutritious, well-balanced meals prepared to meet individual dietary needs
• Beautifully appointed dining room and activities rooms
• A full calendar of engaging programs including recreation, amenities and social activities
• Unlimited visiting hours
• On-site beauty salon/barber shop
• Beautifully manicured landscaping, gardens and exterior patios for relaxation
A Caring, Professional Team
Our 24-hour care is delivered by a caring and experienced team that includes:
• Medical Director
• Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
• Dietary and Nutrition Specialists
To ensure the delivery of exceptional and comprehensive care, our residents also have access to a variety of medical specialists, including a pharmacist, ophthalmologist, podiatrist, dentist and other visiting health care professionals.
Long-term care residents at Vernon Manor also have access to a full range of therapies, if needed, which are designed to help them regain – or simply maintain – their strength, balance and mobility, including:
• Physical therapy
• Occupational therapy
• Speech therapy
• Therapeutic recreation
Advanced Technology. Enhanced Care.
We use advanced technology to improve the environment, to aid our clinicians in treatment and predictive care to accurately record and monitor health concerns, including:
• Novaerus Airborne Infection Control – Patented plasma technology scrubs the air to remove airborne bacteria, pathogens, mold, allergen and odors
• Medline EKG Monitor – Accurately records, stores and shares cardiac rhythms for easy and quick diagnosis and care
• Medline ZOE® Fluid Monitor – A non-invasive monitor designed as an “early warning” monitor for determining changes in the fluid state of patients with fluid management problems
• Direct Supply Doppler Ultrasound – An important tool for clinicians, this is a non-invasive way to provide live audio of blood flow
• PointRight – Supports quality improvements through predictive analytics, with emphasis on reducing unnecessary hospital readmissions and enhancing the quality of care for patients.
• PointClickCare Post–Acute Electronic Health Record – Software that allows Vernon Manor maintain a single, consistent repository of patient information and conduct a central hub to manage financial, clinical and administrative functions